Leftover-Turkey Pho Soup
Serves 3-4 people
1 box of Ocean’s Halo Rice Noodles
1 32 oz. box of Ocean’s Halo Pho Broth
2 cups of leftover cooked turkey
Optional garnishes: 1 jalapeno pepper, 1 lime, basil leaves to taste, bean sprouts to taste, cilantro leaves to taste, Sriracha to taste
Using a fork, shred pieces of leftover turkey to aboutđ inch wide or less. Optional:
Cut lime into wedges
- Prepare Ocean’s Halo Rice Noodles as directed on the side panel of the box. Drain water and set aside noodles when cooked.
- Separately heat broth in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Add Turkey to broth when broth has come to a simmer. Let simmer for 5 minutes or until turkey is fully heated.
- Add noodles to the saucepan with the broth and turkey, then pour into serving bowls.
- Add optional garnishes and serve!